Here are some pictures from the Central Florida Fair 2013:
The BARK Exchange
This exchange was inspired by the pictures in the book BARK by Cedric Pollet www.cedric-pollet.com
(Published by Frances Lincoln Limited)
Take a look:
(Please click on the photos to enlarge them)
Rules of the BARK exchange:
- Inspired by a photo of tree bark from the book Bark by Cedric Pollet www.cedric-pollet.com .
- These are Florida weight, fashion scarves. Think drapey!
- Any type of yarn, any size yarn, any color, any weave structure.
- Fabric must be finished appropriately for its yarn type and weave structure.
- Hemmed, or beaded, or twisted fringe, or hemstitched with a short cut fringe.
- Ends must be finished appropriately.
- Samples must be large. The width of the scarf and 10 inches long.
- FINISHED SIZE: 7 or 8 inches wide by 60 inches long, roughly.